How We Market and Reach Active Buyers
ARG's™ business goal since day one is simple, to deliver a SOLD result for each client who employs us. Over the years, we have developed a technology-focused, and time-proven marketing plan, which is carefully designed to help our clients ready their homes, target active buyer prospects, and, more importantly, connects your listing "24x7" across mobile, social, and internet platforms.
Our DFW Real Estate Marketing System
- Pre-listing consultations: To market successfully, your home needs to be market-ready for eager buyers. Our pre-listing consultations help to get you ready to set your home's stage to look its best. Properly prepared homes sell faster and for more money.
- Recommendations to cosmetic contractors - Our experience is that sellers who properly prepare their homes can typically expect to get their pre-listing investment back, with many earning double the money they spent. Cosmetically fixing up your home is WORTH your time and money.
- Staging Advice - What stays, What GOES. When in doubt, take it out. You need to develop a mission-critical mindset concerning your personal property. Smart sellers will rent a storage building and remove all non-essential property items from their homes, garage, and attic. Boosting your home's visual impression by right-sizing personal furnishings helps set the right visual impression queues when buyers tour your home.
- Complimentary Accent Staging when needed - the goal of complementary staging is to "break the ice" with your home's floorplan and make your home more approachable to buyers, but subtle suggestions on how the house can look. We have sold empty homes, but over the years, have found that vacant homes can confuse buyers, leaving them wondering how the floorplan can be used. Accent staging breaks the mental ice and makes vacant homes more approachable.
- Professional Grade Photography, Drone Videos, Aerial and 3D Matterport Virtual Tours! Did you say you wanted to attract buyers? Matterport Virtual 3D technology gives your listing a 24/7 Virtual OPEN HOUSE experience, especially when wearing VR goggles, and without the inherent security risks associated with traditional open houses. 95% of full-cost brokers do not offer this standard marketing feature you get with ARG.
- Social Media blasts across Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, and Linkedin and on ARG's™ BLOG.
- Your home is featured and accessible in MLS, across ALL real estate websites, including Google, Bing, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, and accessible on all mobile devices and Mobile Real Estate Apps. In fact, your listing gets the same exposure as if you were paying a full-cost broker.
- Modern Yard Signs with instant QR Code access to your listing's information and photos.
- Secure Electronic Lockbox access to allow Buyer's Realtor access to your home.
- Appointment service allows buyer's Realtors to schedule their showing appointments and provide you with important automated and direct buyer feedback.
Since 2004, ARG™ has delivered a remarkable ~90% success rate closing our client's MLS listings. Our success is based upon true marketing, maximum online exposure via Mobile, Desktop exposure, internet, and social media platforms to ensure your listing is where it needs to be to get in front of buyers. We're proud of our accomplishments, and our testimonials attest to the services you can expect from ARG™.
Accurate MLS Listing Information - The Cornerstone of Effective Marketing
It is baffling to see the sheer volume of listing mistakes in MLS today. Mistakes result in getting the wrong marketing information in front of home buyers and causing showings that will never result in a sale. Getting your listing information "right" in the public MLS® system is job # 1 for professional Realtors, and we ensure that all our ARG™ listings contain 100% accurate floorplan and room information.
To further demonstrate our commitment to accurate MLS® information, we have purposely programmed floorplan style and bedroom layout info to display over the primary key photo for each MLS® listing viewed on this website. Then we review each ARG™ Listing with our clients to double and triple check them for accuracy. We hope you appreciate our attention to detail both as a web visitor and future listing client.
For most people, your home represents your single largest lifetime investment. So when it's time to sell, hiring a Realtor® who understands your need to save money and completing the mission of getting your home sold is what ARG™ has excelled at for over 15 years. ARG™ stands ready to earn your business and trust. If you'd like to discuss how we can help you, please call us at 972.529.2394 or contact us anytime.
Contact a Local ARG™ Agent To Find Out More About Protecting Your Home Equity
Fill out the Form Below to Get a Personal Copy of Your FREE ARG Home Seller's Guide via email. If You Need Immediate Help? Call us at 972.529.2394 It's Your Choice to get the Facts About how you can Pay LESS Sales Commissions and Net MORE Money When you SELL with us.
*Your information will never be shared with any third party.