Why You Should Consider An Expert New Home Buyer Agent
Gain Important New Home Buyer Support and Minimize Unknown Risks with DFW Home Builders While Earning THOUSANDS in Cash Back When You Close!
Longtime Realtor® and independent Top Producing New Home Expert Mike Askins can help you avoid common new home buyer mistakes and when problems occur help you resolve them. Home Builder Sales Reps employed by the various builders to sell their homes, make it scary easy for you to buy a new home without representation, but I can assure you that what you don't know can hurt you financially and for a long time. I can help you peel back the marketing hype, and level the playing field in your favor. Then when you Close, you get a cash rebate worth thousands. Yes, I pay you!
For example, if your builder is offering a 3% Realtor commission, you would get a check for $8000 on a $400K home, versus the builder keeping this built-in cost center that you're paying for whether you have a Realtor or not. Why would you risk NO representation or pass up on this special savings? LEARN MORE About Getting Representation PLUS a Rebate, or if you have a home to sell, about our Commission Saving FREE Move-up!
Areas, where New Home Expert Mike Askins Can Help You Avoid Common Pitfalls
- Value and pricing. How do you know you're paying a FAIR price?
- If you're contingent, does your contract adequately protect your deposit?
- How best to protect your deposit in the event your lender can't get your final approval?
- Obtaining alternative lender recommendations.
- Finding Home Owner Insurance Providers with the lowest rates.
- How to negotiate and get a smaller deposit.
- Negotiation strategies to employ before you sign your contract.
- Understanding CMA Market COMPS and how to use them to frame an offer.
- How to handle and ask for a price reduction in a declining market when you're under contract.
- Understanding location issues like interior versus perimeter lots, direction home faces, noise issues, etc.
- Floorplans to AVOID and how they negatively affect future resale.
- Understanding how poor builder reputation can hurt your future resale equity.
- How to handle documentation issues with your contract.
- How to handle unknown upgrade substitutions discovered after the fact.
- How to avoid homes that can be dangerous to your health.
- Understanding your right of inspection.
- What type of inspections protect you the most.
- How to get builders to repair construction mistakes.
- Delayed Closings and how to get reimbursed for your financial hardship.
Why You Need to Bring a Skilled New Home Negotiator to The Table
Even before you begin an earnest discussion with the builder, Realtor® Mike Askins is offering his clients key advice and offering COMPS so you better understand real pricing. I can also advise you about how to ask for additional concessions, upgrades, or closing costs BEFORE you contract.
With Mike Askins, you'll be better prepared before you meet with your builder's sales representative and can greatly reduce mistakes and remorse.
You have a choice to level the playing field when engaging home builder sales staff professionals. The cost of buyer representation is actually built into your new home's sales price and pay by the builder, whether you have an agent or not. Why not put those dollars to good use, get the representation protection you need, plus a generous cash rebate when you close? Realtor Mike Askins has an established 14 Year, A+ Zero Complaint, Accredited BBB History, and has based his business on loyalty and trust.
Fill out the Form Below to Get Your FREE Copy of ARG's™ Latest Dallas Fort Worth Home Buyers's Guide via email. This guide is chock full of the very latest real estate trends. Need Immediate Help? Call us at 972.529.2394 It's Your Choice to get the Facts About market conditions that affect today's home buyers. Learn how to save thousands with ARG's™ Home Buyer Cash Rebate Offer.
*Your information will never be shared with any third party.