Here is an excellent large luxury new home value on a hard to find Greenbelt and Cul-de-sac lot! In fact, I would be remiss, if I did not bring this big 4 bedroom home with 5.5 Baths to your attention. What is even better is this hidden gem of a Prosper community, priced from the upper $400's to the $700's features large .3 to .5 acre lots, and no PID or MUD taxes to increase your monthly housing costs. I believe that new home buyers are smart to base their home buying decision on the overall measurable value before settling on a new home. I am happy to report, that is where Bloomfield Homes scores surprisingly high on value and quality, for their well-located luxury-level series of new homes on large 1/3rd acre+ estate lots at Prosper Lake on Preston.
Yeah, you heard right, Bloomfield Homes! Not only do they make well constructed affordable homes, but they have also shown a level of panache with luxury homes that you'll want to consider if Prosper is where you're looking.
Sought After Community Features for Prosper Lake on Preston
- No MUD or PID Taxes
- .3 - .5 Acre Lots for plenty of outdoor living space
- Low $660 Annual HOA Fee
- Prosper Schools
- Community Hike and Bike Trail
- Community Lake
- Centrally located, with easy access to Preston Road or Tollway
Bloomfield Homes is a well-run D/FW based home builder and has quietly grown to become one of Dallas Fort Worth's largest residential home builders (Ranked Number#3) based upon annual sales volume. View Bloomfield Inventory Homes in Prosper Lake on Preston. Current discounts run up to 13%. You have two Model Homes to tour, and a considerable lot selection to choose from in the community.
What to Do?? Buy More Community, or Buy More House?
Your home's quality of construction, lot size, floorplan, upgrades, energy efficiency, all contribute to your direct quality of life and will help you resell your home years later for a fair price. Most people, when it comes right down to it, live their lives in their homes and spend a much shorter amount of time with the "razmataz" community amenities, which the developer uses as a marketing tool to help drive home sales. The fact is, the developer's costs add to your new home's final sales price in a way you might not derive a direct benefit unless you plan to use resident amenities. Bottom line, Bloomfield's Prosper Lake on Preston is a solid value and worth a visit.
Now the outstanding part! ARG, your trusted friends in Real Estate, offers home buyers dependable, time-tested Realtor services. Then we offer you the choice of our leading low-cost full-service"Move-up" if you have a home to sell, or a 2% buyer cash rebate. Our Realtor incentives represent additional savings that you may use to eliminate out of pocket closing costs. Regardless, do come and see the magnificent Bloomfield Luxury Homes at Prosper Lakes on Preston and say "Hi" to Andy!
Main Features Included with Home:
- Current Price $709,200 / Reduced 9%. Original List Price is $782,724
- 4987 Square Feet 2 Story, 4 Beds, 2 Down, 5.5 Baths (including pool bath), .34 acre greenbelt lot
- Stone-Brick Exterior with Up-lighting across the front
- Dining Room with Wine Nook
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Beamed Ceiling in Family Room and Surround Sound
- All Wood Spiral Staircase
- Large Study
- Large Gameroom
- Large Media Room with 7.1ss with Wet Bar
- Custom Kitchen Cabinets Extended to Ceiling with upper glass fronts and interior cabinet lighting
- Extensive Nail Down Hardwood Floors
- Built-in Refrigerator
- Chef's Oven
- Pasta Wash
- Garbage Pull
- Quartz Counters
- LED Lighting
- Energy Star Construction
- Sliding Glass Doors in Family Room
- Oversized Patio Cover
- Spacious Master Suite with Oversized Bath and Closet, Tray and Barrel Ceilings
- Gorgeous Oversized Master Shower with Dual Shower Heads - Subway Tile
- Extensive Master Bath Cabinetry, mirrors, and glass front storage
- Master Closet with Built-in Chest of Drawers and Season Racks
- Oversized Utility Room with Quartz Counters, Sink, Mud-room storage and Cabinets
- Quartz counters in secondary baths
- ARG clients benefit from a $14,000 Buyer Cash Rebate! Use your rebate to reduce your out of pocket closing/ settlement costs! ARG client rebates mean savings THOUSANDS more!
THIS HOME IS A RARE OPPORTUNITY THAT SOME LUCKY HOMEBUYER WILL SOON DISCOVER, SO ACT NOW BY CONTACTING MIKE ASKINS @ 214-727-3686 TODAY.
Mike Askins, Realtor, Owner ARG
Got questions for Realtor Mike? Call me at 214-727-3686 (mobile)