Fiscal year-end is looming, and the builder wants this Prosper City, Prosper ISD located home SOLD! Builders are unlike private sellers and can't simply decide not to sell. Completed new homes cost them money every month, and when the fiscal year end looms, creditors want to see a clean slate and hence builders will haggle much more to clear away all closeable inventory.
This luxury Level, energy efficient ~3500sf 1 Story 4/3.5/3 on an 80' Lot and in a gorgeous 5 Star Master-planned community is priced in the $600's (initially priced at $650K), with an expected sales price in the upper mid $500's. Home is ready to close now, but must close before 3/30/2018. Large 1 story plans are always hard to find and with a reduced price ahead of a hard fiscal year end date, someone is going to get a "deal!"
Filled with upgrades, and a special flex room with sliding "barn-door" entry that can be used as a Media, Game or perhaps hobby room.
Scroll down to view photos below. You'll love the amazing high energy efficiency and low monthly utility bills of this home, the kind that has to be experienced, rather than explained. New Homes offers lower bills, warranty coverage and many advantages that an older pre-owned home can't offer, find out more.
New Contemporary Prosper Luxury One Story Includes
- 4 Beds, 3.5 Baths
- Outdoor Living Area with Fireplace
- Beautiful Landscape Package
- Full Gutters.
- Cedar Garage Doors
- 100% Brick Exterior Construction, All-weather cement board at Soffits
- Front Up Lights
- Front Entry Garage
- Contemporary 1 Story Floorplan with Large Family Room, and Separate "Flex" Room for Game, Media or Hobby Usages
- Extensive nail down hardwood floors
- Stainless Kitchen Appliances
- Double Ovens
- 36" Gas Cooktop
- Furniture Grade Island with Farm Sink, Garbage Pull and Quartz Counter-tops
- White Shaker Style Cabinets with Satin Nickel pulls, Decorative White Backsplash
- Luxurious Master Bath, with Frameless Shower, Wood Tile Floors, Solid Stone Counters, Under-mounted sink, framed mirrors, his and her's vanities, cabinet pulls,
- Amazing, oversized master-closet, with storage built-ins galore!
- Oversized back patio / outdoor living, with Fireplace, Ceiling Fan, Outdoor lights, and wired for Sound and Outdoor TV and gas connection for Grille.
- 8' Board on Board Cedar Privacy Fence
- Large Utility Room with Sink, Mud Storage, Closet, Cabinets and Room for 2nd Refrigerator
- Energy Star Certified! 16 SEER Dual State AC, Vinyl Windows, Radiant Barrier, and LOW BILLS!
- PROSPER ISD, Cockrell, Rogers, Prosper HS.
- HOA Fees $925
- No MUD or PID Taxes
With ARG on Your Side, We Can Help You Make an Offer and Then Some!
We can help you work your offer and keep channels open while we negotiate. Also, you'll receive a 2.5% New Home Buyer Cash Rebate, worth ~$14,000 in cash back. You can use your rebate towards settlement costs, take cash back or perhaps even additional discounts. Your realtor commission is a built-in component of your final new home price, whether you have an agent or not, Why leave this important cost center in the pocket of the builder, when you can claim it?
Contact ARG for More Information About This Property or Call Mike 972.529.2394!
Mike Askins, Realtor, Owner ARG
Got questions for Realtor Mike? Call me at 214-727-3686 (mobile)