Mustang Lakes in Celina city and Prosper schools is a new major master planned community is carefully designed into the peaceful Celina countryside to offer lot layouts that help to promote better isolation from busy roads and noise as well as afford better overall resident privacy.
Development for the new community is moving quickly and many of the 5 new home builders are now working with home buyers in a pre-selling capacity. Contracts are being written and construction should soon begin.
Mustang Lakes New Home Builder Choices and Lot Sizes!
- Highland Homes 60's & 86' Lots (Estates, Rolling Hills)
- Drees Homes 50's & 86' Lots (Belmont & Estates)
- K. Hovnanian Homes 50's & 74' Lots (Belmont & Waterview)
- Scott Felder Homes 60's Lots (Estates)
- Shaddock Homes 74' Lots (Waterview)
Mustang Lakes Community Features
- 20 Acre Park with Private lake and Island
- 5 Acre Stocked Lake
- Resort-style swimming pools and cabanas
- Competition Tennis Courts
Prosper ISD School Information
- John A. Baker Elementary
- Rogers Middle School (5&6)
- Reynolds Middle School (7&8)
- Prosper High School
How To Buy a New Home in Mustang Lakes and Get Paid!
At the end of the day, if you're going to pay $400K for a new home why settle for just a builder handshake at closing when you can pick up a check for $12,000 as well! ARG's amazing client cash rebate or FREE Move-up (if you have a home to sell) can help lighten the financial burden to your next new DFW home.
Mike Askins, Realtor, Owner ARG, 20 Years of Client Services
Got questions for Realtor Mike? Call me at 214-727-3686 (mobile)